The airFiber®X features up to 17.1 Mbps/MHz of industry-leading spectral efficiency and uses proprietary Hybrid Division Duplexing technology to achieve the highest TDD throughput available for long-range, PtP links. Deploy the 2.4, 3, or 5 GHz model that meets your specific spectrum requirements, anywhere around the world. The airFiber X features multiple channel width options to suit your deployment needs – up to 11 different channel sizes available for the AF-2X or AF-3X.
Operating in the 5GHz band, airFiber 5 builds on the innovations in airFiber 24 to enable speeds up to 1Gbps and introduces new eXtended Range Technology (xRT) to provide 100+Km maximum range.
Featuring a dual-independent 2x2 MIMO 24GHz hi-gain reflector antenna system, airFiber can operate in both FDD (Frequency Division Duplex) and HDD (Hybrid Division Duplex) modes for unparalleled speed and spectral efficiency in the 24GHz worldwide license-free band.
Get the New Ubiquiti airFiber X
Ubiquiti Networks continues to disrupt the wireless broadband market with revolutionary technology at breakthrough pricing by introducing the airFiber® X, a modular airFiber radio system that will serve a wide range of frequencies and is designed to be compatible with a variety of Ubiquiti® antennas. Building upon the proven design of the airFiber system, the airFiber X allows you to customize airFiber backhaul links or upgrade existing Rocket Point‑to‑Point (PtP) links.
Key Features of the airFiber X
- 5 GHz Carrier Backhaul for the World!
- Precise GPS Synchronization for Co-Location
- Full-Band Certification (Including DFS)
- Ubiquiti’s INVICTUS Custom Silicon
- Up to 500+ Mbps, 200+ km Range
Ubiquiti airFiber 24HD - Now Available!
The airFiber 24HD is new and improved, Heavy Duty version of the airFiber 24 backhaul radio from Ubiquiti.
Key Features of the airFiber 24HD
- INVICTUS custom silicon dramatically improves wireless performance
- Dense modulation rates, up to 256QAM
- High data rates, up to 2 Gbps
- Range of 20+ km
- The most powerful automatic compensation for path loss degradation due to rain fade
- Robust mechanical assembly
- Meets a rigorous United States MIL‑STD (Military Standard) that defines a variety of challenging environmental conditions.
Ubiquiti airFiber 24HD Diagram
Ubiquiti Webinar : airFiber
Watch the recording of Ubiquiti's webinar featuring airFiber®. This high-performance wireless backhaul is a price-disruptive wireless technology, delivering amazing wireless gigabit+ performance, low latency at long range–making it ideal for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use or public safety applications.
No products were found matching your selection.